Creamy Cranberry Pineapple Gelatin Recipe
I picked up this recipe at the gas company when I was a teen in the fifties. I modified it slightly, entered it in a newspaper contest and won $100! It was a delight to our family's taste buds.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) pineapple gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring orange juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a small bowl; add orange juice and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add cranberry sauce; beat until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into six 1/2-cup gelatin molds coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Unmold onto serving plates. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 227 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Pineapple Gelatin
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC