I picked up this recipe at the gas company when I was a teen in the fifties. I modified it slightly, entered it in a newspaper contest and won $100! It was a delight to our family's taste buds.
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) pineapple gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- In a small saucepan, bring orange juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a small bowl; add orange juice and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add cranberry sauce; beat until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into six 1/2-cup gelatin molds coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Unmold onto serving plates. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cranberry Gelatin in Reminisce December/January 2007, p48
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Pineapple Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review