Creamy Cranberry Meatballs
Extras from tonight’s rich and juicy appetizers can become tomorrow’s entree. Simply serve them over a bed of fluffy noodles or rice—if there’s any left. —Amy Warren, Maineville, Ohio
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 2 envelopes (0.87 ounce each) brown gravy mix
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs
- 2/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. In a 4-qt. slow
- cooker, combine the meatballs, cranberry sauce, mustard and gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through, adding
- cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 meatball equals 55 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.