Creamy Cranberry Dip
You can use a variety of salty crackers to scoop up helpings of this slightly sweet cranberry dip. The recipe yields a lot so it's great for large gatherings.Joy McQuaid, Darlington, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and
- cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie
- plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
To Make Ahead: Prepare the dip up to 2 days ahead. Sprinkle with almonds and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.