Creamy Cranberry Dip Recipe
You can use a variety of salty crackers to scoop up helpings of this slightly sweet cranberry dip. The recipe yields a lot so it's great for large gatherings.—Joy McQuaid, Darlington, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC