Creamy Cranberry Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
To Make Ahead: Prepare the dip up to 2 days ahead. Sprinkle with almonds and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
1/4 cup: 158 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.