- 9-in. springform pan.
- For cream cheese layer, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar
- until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until
- blended. Spread over batter.
- For topping, mix flour and sugar in a small bowl; cut in butter until
- crumbly. Sprinkle over top. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 70-75
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 419 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.