Creamy Cranberry Apple Salad Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Coarsely chop the cranberries; place in a large bowl. Stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped topping. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Apple Salad
"this is a recipe handed down from my mother and our family favorite.We make this every Thanksgiving . When I take it to any function, People rave about it. and it is the most beautiful color!Strawberry Lady"
"This salad is amazing!!!!!!!! I would give it higher than 5 stars if I could. Absolutely delicious! It shot right to the top of my favorites list."
"After serving this recipe at a family gathering, my mom, sister-in-law and mother-in-law all went home with a copy of the recipe! Not only is it delicious, attractive to serve, and easy to assemble - beginning the preparation the night before is a real advantage as well. Thanks for sharing the recipe!"