Creamy Crab Spread
"This spread is so good we never have leftovers," writes Norma Reynolds of York, Pennsylvania. "It's great for busy days because it's ready in a jiffy."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup;
- beat until smooth. Stir in the crab and onion. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup spread (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 111 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.