- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 tub (8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- RITZ® Crackers
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. onions. Mix remaining onions with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- REFRIGERATE 1 Hour.
- TOP with reserved onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: 18 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 4, 2014
This is Healthy and Simple one
Thanks for Sharing
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2014