Creamy Corned Beef Casserole
My family really enjoys the flavor of corned beef so I invented this casserole. It is so easy to whip up and your family will love it. BM Overland, Park, Kansas
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef, crumbled or 1-1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 bread slices, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle
- over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake 15
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.