My family really enjoys the flavor of corned beef so I invented this casserole. It is so easy to whip up and your family will love it. —BM Overland, Park, Kansas
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef, crumbled or 1-1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 bread slices, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Corned Beef Casserole in Quick Cooking May/June 1999
Reviews for Creamy Corned Beef Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review