- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef, crumbled or 1-1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 bread slices, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Corned Beef Casserole
Sort By :
I love canned corned beef so this was excellent next time I will use two cans though
This was very good. I used the cooked corned beef but next time I will use 2 cups of corned beef. I also added some garlic powder. I also did not have any bread so used croutons. It turned out great.
I made this using corned beef hash by accident. But the results were still good. I wanted something with corned beef for St. Patty's day that didn't involve cabbage. Not bad, reminded me of mac and cheese with a corned beef flavor. But it's still just another casserole with cream of chicken soup, cheese, pasta and some other base (in this case, the corned beef), so I wasn't super wowed. The hubby loved it though, so that's always a win.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >