"I remember my grandmother making this comforting casserole when my family visited her," writes Brenda Myers of Overland Park, Kansas. "Now that I'm married, I fix it for my husband and me as an easy evening meal that provides great leftovers for lunch."
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked corned beef or 1 can (12 ounces) cooked corned beef, crumbled
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 bread slices, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Corned Beef Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p59
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Corned Beef Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review