A handful of ingredients and a slow cooker are all you'll need for this rich side dish from Judy McCarthy. "I first tasted it at a potluck with our camping club," says the Derby, Kansas contributor. "It's easy to assemble and frees up time to prepare the main course."
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on
- low for 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Stir
- well before serving. Yield: 8 servings.