Creamy Corn Salad Recipe
I remember enjoying a salad similar to this when I was a girl. I never got the recipe, but I think I was able to duplicate it pretty well. We enjoy it alongside rice and beans. —Esther Horst, Monterey, Tennessee
- 6 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 2/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Corn Salad
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2011
"Excellent mix of ingredients with a wonderrful flavor, would make again."
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2010
"I just love this salad. Some nights I fold in 2 cans of tuna, and serve with brown and serve rolls to make this dinner. It's 5 stars in our home."
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2008
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC