I remember enjoying a salad similar to this when I was a girl. I never got the recipe, but I think I was able to duplicate it pretty well. We enjoy it alongside rice and beans. —Esther Horst, Monterey, Tennessee
- 6 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 2/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Corn Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p38
Reviews for Creamy Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2011
"Excellent mix of ingredients with a wonderrful flavor, would make again."
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2010
"I just love this salad. Some nights I fold in 2 cans of tuna, and serve with brown and serve rolls to make this dinner. It's 5 stars in our home."
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2008