Creamy Corn Bake Recipe
This recipe gives corn a whole new look. Don't be surprised if your pickiest eater loves it!
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 433 calories, 32g fat (20g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Corn Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC