Creamy Corn Bake
This recipe gives corn a whole new look. Don't be surprised if your pickiest eater loves it!
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup
- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 433 calories, 32 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.