This recipe gives corn a whole new look. Don't be surprised if your pickiest eater loves it!
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Corn Bake in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p234
Reviews for Creamy Corn Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review