Creamy Corn and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cubed process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated though. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 181 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 616mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Corn and Noodle Casserole
"I added chopped ham to mine. It was absolutely great."
"I AM GOING TO TRY THIS RECIPE BECAUSE I LOVE CORN, AND I KNOW MY FAMILY WILL ENJOY"