Creamy Corn and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cubed process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated though. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 181 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 616mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Corn and Noodle Casserole
"I added chopped ham to mine. It was absolutely great."
"I AM GOING TO TRY THIS RECIPE BECAUSE I LOVE CORN, AND I KNOW MY FAMILY WILL ENJOY"