VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cubed process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated though. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Corn Casserole in Country Extra January 2000, p51
Reviews forCreamy Corn and Noodle Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2016
"I added chopped ham to mine. It was absolutely great."
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2009
"I AM GOING TO TRY THIS RECIPE BECAUSE I LOVE CORN, AND I KNOW MY FAMILY WILL ENJOY"