A package of shredded cabbage and carrots really cuts down on prep time to this tasty recipe.Renee Endress, Galva, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the
- remaining ingredients; stir until blended. Pour over coleslaw mix
- and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 283 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 431 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.