Creamy Coffee Mix Recipe
- 7 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 5 batches (about 1 cup total).
- To prepare coffee: Contents of mix may settle during storage. Stir mix before measuring. Place 3 tablespoons coffee mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until blended. Serve with a cinnamon stick if desired. Yield: 5 servings (1 cup mix).
Reviews for Creamy Coffee Mix
Sort By :
"We keep this mix available all year! It's foolproof! We don't like cinnamon in our coffee so we leave it out but we love this mix! Five stars all the way!"
"I enjoy the cinnamon flavored coffee, but when I try to mix all the ingredients, the cinnamon always floats on the top. It never seems to dissolve enough."