Creamy Coffee Mix Recipe
- 7 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 5 batches (about 1 cup total).
- To prepare coffee: Contents of mix may settle during storage. Stir mix before measuring. Place 3 tablespoons coffee mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until blended. Serve with a cinnamon stick if desired. Yield: 5 servings (1 cup mix).
Reviews for Creamy Coffee Mix
Sort By :
We keep this mix available all year! It's foolproof! We don't like cinnamon in our coffee so we leave it out but we love this mix! Five stars all the way!
I enjoy the cinnamon flavored coffee, but when I try to mix all the ingredients, the cinnamon always floats on the top. It never seems to dissolve enough.