Creamy Citrus Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in orange juice concentrate. Cool until partially set. Fold in oranges and pineapple. Pour into an greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill until firm.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; fold in cream. Spread over gelatin. Chill for 30 minutes. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 slice: 196 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Citrus Salad
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.