Creamy Chocolate Pudding
This dessert from Mary Ann Gove of Cottonwood, Arizona is ready to eat in just 10 minutes! But it has the creamy texture of pudding that's cooked on the stove.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or
- until thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm or refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2/3 cup) equals 302 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.