Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth. Add chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm or refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Pudding(5)
Sort By :
This is one of the quickest chocolate fix that anyone could possible make. Its not only quick but its perfect for 2. I used Evaporated milk and the taste was wonderful. This is such a creamy, dreamy pudding that I think, it deserves to be cooked on top of the stove. Mine was done in about 10 minutes. start to finish. Best part was I got to enjoy the smell of the melting chocolate. What a wonderful smell.
Just made this.....SO YUMMY! Don't know if I can wait till it's cooled!!
The recipe called for just the right amount of cornstarch and is a simple way to avoid a mix and serve up something homemade.
Great recipe. I make 2 batches at a time. Very easy.
I can't believe how easy this is! My 6 year old granddaughter helped me make this yesterday. She loves my homemade chocolate pudding and she thought this one was wonderful. She has the recipe memorized and we will certainly make this often. It does taste like the cooked version. Thanks Mary Ann for a great recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding >