Creamy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a chilled small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate syrup and cocoa.
- 2. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with cherries and mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 285 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Mousse
"This is so yummy and so easy to make!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.