Creamy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a chilled small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate syrup and cocoa.
- 2. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with cherries and mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 285 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Mousse
"This is so yummy and so easy to make!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.