Creamy Chocolate Dream Dessert Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1-1/3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- In a small bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping and additional pecans if desired. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Dream Dessert(6)
Sort By :
Very good and very easy!
Another name for this is "taste of heaven". It is just right on a hot day with good flavors.
I made this dessert for Thanksgiving. My husband does not really care for sweets. But, this dessert was so appealing to him, he ate most of it! I am making it again for our in-law Holiday meal and my empolyee holiday lunch. I am sure it will be the "hit" of both.
I've never tried this dessert with chocolate pudding, but my mom has always made it with pistaciao pudding. Can't wait to try chocolate!!
Very easy, fast. taste great.would definitely make again
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >