Creamy Chocolate Dream Dessert Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1-1/3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- In a small bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping and additional pecans if desired. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Dream Dessert(9)
Sort By :
Chocolate is my absolute favorite, but I actually like this one better with butterscotch pudding.
Have yet to make this one but we call it "Chocolate Delight" here. Looks delicious!
This is fantabulous! And so easy to make. Definitely a keeper.
Very good and very easy!
Another name for this is "taste of heaven". It is just right on a hot day with good flavors.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >