- well. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls into
- center of each cupcake. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center of the cupcake (not the filling) comes out clean. Cool
- for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 278 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.