Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue Recipe
More Fondue Recipes »
- 1-1/3 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth. Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: about 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
"My friends could not stop eating this at our potluck party! It was enjoyed by all."
"This is definately a different fondue recipe. It was so easy to make. I used spicy brown mustard and added lots of fresh black pepper and a clove of garlic. My family couldn't stop eating it."