My mother often served fondue on Christmas Eve and I've since followed in that tradition. It's nice to offer a hearty appetizer that requires very little work. —Beth Fox, Lawrence, Kansas
More Fondue Recipes »
- 1-1/3 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth. Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p23
Reviews for Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review