Creamy Chip Dip
Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, diced, optional
- Corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the salad
- dressing, ketchup and onion if desired. Chill until serving. Serve
- with corn chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 816 calories, 74 g fat (33 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 2,188 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.