I love recipes that you can just throw into the slow cooker and let it do all the work. This easy chicken dinner is one of my favorites. —Christina Petri, Alexandria, Minnesota
Featured In: 68 Slow Cooker Recipes to Warm Your Winter
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked wide egg noodles
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2015, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review