- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked wide egg noodles
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2015, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review