- spaghetti; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds,
- Parmesan cheese and chips. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated
- through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 668 calories, 37 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 865 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.