- until smooth. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until smooth. Gradually
- whisk in remaining broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into the Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with
- biscuits. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now