Creamy Chicken Spread
"This tasty chicken spread came from a member of the Texas church where my husband served as pastor," reveals Lynn Scheiderer of Bishop, California.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; process until coarsely
- chopped. Use as a sandwich spread or serve on crackers. Yield: 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 202 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.