Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Creole seasoning to taste
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the celery, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, tomatoes and cheese. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted. Add Creole seasoning. Stir in the chicken and spaghetti.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 601 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1196mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
"I make something just like this, but mine did not have creole seasoning in it. It's good."
"I spent many years out on the streets and have NEVER ate any thing like this vuluntarly"