This recipe is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. It is so easy to whip up on a busy weeknight.—Pam Holloway, Marion, Louisiana
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Creole seasoning to taste
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- In a large skillet, saute the celery, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, tomatoes and cheese. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted. Add Creole seasoning. Stir in the chicken and spaghetti.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Spaghetti in Country Woman March/April 2004, p14
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2009
"I make something just like this, but mine did not have creole seasoning in it. It's good."
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2008
"I spent many years out on the streets and have NEVER ate any thing like this vuluntarly"