Creamy Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked small ring pasta
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pasta, grapes, oranges, celery, almonds and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping and salt. Add to the chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 261 calories, 13g fat (0g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Salad
"My family loved it! Especially good on a hot summer day! :-)"
"The salad is awesome! I made it for my friend's birthday potbless and everyone from young to old loved it and finished everything! Even my fussy hubby loved it...however it's more a pasta salad than a chicken salad though. But however, BRAVO! Great recipe!"
"Love, love, love it"
"This is one of our favorites. I have been making it since I first saw it in your magazine. It is so cool on a hot day."
"We have been making this for years. I first got the recipe out of taste of home. Lost it and was thrilled to find it again. This is a wonderful salad. Thanks taste of home."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.