Creamy Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked small ring pasta
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pasta, grapes, oranges, celery, almonds and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping and salt. Add to the chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Salad(5)
Sort By :
My family loved it! Especially good on a hot summer day! :-)
The salad is awesome! I made it for my friend's birthday potbless and everyone from young to old loved it and finished everything! Even my fussy hubby loved it...however it's more a pasta salad than a chicken salad though. But however, BRAVO! Great recipe!
Love, love, love it
This is one of our favorites. I have been making it since I first saw it in your magazine. It is so cool on a hot day.
We have been making this for years. I first got the recipe out of taste of home. Lost it and was thrilled to find it again. This is a wonderful salad. Thanks taste of home.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Salads >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >