Creamy Chicken Primavera Recipe
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 grilled boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the red pepper, mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter. Add the cream, basil, chicken and salt; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Serve over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Primavera
Sort By :
Great meal and fast! Impressive to serve for company...