- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast (1-1/2 lb.)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to plate.
- ADD remaining oil to skillet. Stir in garlic and red pepper; cook and stir 30 sec. Add tomatoes and cream cheese; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Return chicken to skillet along with any meat juices; cover. Simmer 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- SPRINKLE chicken with cheeses and basil. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Serve over drained pasta. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Pomodoro Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Pomodoro
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >