- Drain noodles. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in.
- baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture over each noodle;
- carefully roll up. Place seam side down over sauce. Top with
- remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake
- 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 lasagna roll-up equals 378 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 789 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.