I love to experiment with new pasta dishes. Ingredients I had on hand and frozen sauce led to these tasty lasagna-flavored roll-ups. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with herbs de Provence, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley and remaining salt and pepper. Add chicken.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p25
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review