Creamy Chicken Hot Dish Recipe
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until crisp-tender. Place in a bowl; add the mayonnaise, soup, peas, lemon juice and salt. Stir in chicken and rice.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 739 calories, 57 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,253 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Hot Dish
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.