- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained, optional
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine or spaghetti
- Thin breadsticks, optional
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Top with soups. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the cheese, olives and pimientos if desired. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Serve with chicken and breadsticks if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
"This recipe was not very good. I was so disappointed and had to throw away the leftovers because neither my husband nor I would eat it again! Big disappointment."
"My kids love this recipe! A great choice for a busy day."
"This is a crowd pleaser! I made this for myself, my fiance and my best-friend and her husband. Everyone loved it and they beg me to make it once a week! The rest of my family now has the recipe and they love it too!"
"This sounded like a great quick and easy recipe but it wasn't that good to me. I'm not sure if it was the cheese I used or not. All I had on hand was an italian cheese mixture and I used that. It just didn't taste very good. I may try it again using the American cheese and see if it's any better, if not I won't be making this one again."
"Very delicious. loved the creaminess! my relatives are asking for the recipe."