- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 cup tomatillo salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX sour cream and salsa until well blended. Cook and stir onions and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, 1 cup sour cream mixture, 1/2 cup cheese and chiles.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9–inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining sour cream mixture and cheese. Cover.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Verde
Sort By :
"I made it exactly as the recipe specified with no alterations, and both my husband and I loved it. The only thing I would do differently making this again is to increase the cook time by 5 minutes to make sure they're all heated through in the middle, and maybe reduce the sauce covering the top so that it's not quite so soupy - it ended up being a tiny bit mushy for my taste. Otherwise, wouldn't alter the ingredients at all, and will definitely make this again."