Creamy Chicken Dish Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring twice. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 212 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 609 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Dish
"Easy and delicious. I like to have fresh veggies on hand and this was yummy with brown rice. - Thanks, Dar"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.