Creamy sauce coats moist chicken and garden-fresh vegetables in this meal-in-one main dish from Margery Bryan of Moses Lake, Washington. Who knew something so good could be ready to enjoy so quickly!
Recommended: Grandma's Best Suppers
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring twice. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Dish in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p56
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review