Creamy Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 190 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Dip
"I love this recipe. It always gets rave reviews. Makes a great chicken salad sandwich spread, too."
"My family and I love this recipe! It has been a hit when I have family in town for the weekend. We make it for lunch. Now my sister-in-law makes it to eat when they go on vacation."