Creamy Chicken Dip
Water chestnuts add a pleasant crunch to this rich and ultra-creamy appetizer. “This dip is absolutely delicious and a real crowd favorite!”
Pamela Luce - Independence, Missouri
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in
- chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 190 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.