Creamy Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 190 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Dip
"I love this recipe. It always gets rave reviews. Makes a great chicken salad sandwich spread, too."
"My family and I love this recipe! It has been a hit when I have family in town for the weekend. We make it for lunch. Now my sister-in-law makes it to eat when they go on vacation."