Water chestnuts add a pleasant crunch to this rich and ultra-creamy appetizer. “This dip is absolutely delicious and a real crowd favorite!” Pamela Luce - Independence, Missouri
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review