Creamy Chicken Crescents Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Combine the chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle. Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, milk and remaining cheese. Cook until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve over crescents. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 328 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 859 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Crescents
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.